• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butterbean and Tony pics

Hello again :wave:thanks for the welcome messages! Tony came home last night so I've been outside with all day(as you can imagine :D ) I've got some pics but my cameras not great so i will get some better ones but here you go for now, ( i think I've done this right you should see some pics, hopefully :shock: :lol: )
He's been such a good little boy but Butterbean's definitely in charge she's even been trying to push me around!!! :no: when I try to stroke him she comes in and tries to barge my hand out of the way!!! she's sooo naughty, oh well, she'll learn...:roll: enjoy the pics, c u later :wave:

Last edited:
Have you downloaded the pictures to facebook or similiar?

You were right witht he IMG part ... this is what mine look like when I post them, however The *** are added so that it shows the wording instead of the pictures
CIMG0188.jpg

Back