• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For the first time in 18 months....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
....It's just me and my bunnies, no fosters, no rescues and no bondings.

I can't believe how peaceful and easy it is with just 5 bunnies (Fiver & Marley are on holiday) :shock::shock:

What will I do with all my spare time? :lol::lol::lol:

....It's just me and my bunnies, no fosters, no rescues and no bondings.

I can't believe how peaceful and easy it is with just 5 bunnies (Fiver & Marley are on holiday) :shock::shock:

What will I do with all my spare time? :lol::lol::lol:

Bond marsha and partner for me lol.

im so panicking!! x

did bonnie find a forever home then?

Yeah was gonna PM you when I got in from work.... she went today after a tough bond....had a piccie from her new owner a hour ago to show them in their new pad.

Finger crossed it stays together (the bond not the hutch :lol:).

Oh Sooz... I have 7 here... and that is hard work, (but worth every minute).. how did you cope with so many. I am so grateful you did or I would never have my lovely little Chance.. x

I know when you have a lot of animals there's this constant checklist/nagging voice going through your head - I was running through it all out loud the other day and I realised I'd barely notice having 2 or 3 rabbits/piggies - I think I could probably look after them in my sleep in fact :lol:

got to go do the hay for 16 hungry piggies now :roll: oh and the water bottles :roll: oh and nag son to go to bed as he insists on waiting up for me :roll:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know what you MEAN, elve! I even lay there after I go to bed at night and run mental checklists through my head to make sure that I haven't forgotten anything!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Awww, enjoy the rest I say !! :D :wave: I'm also down to my 4 (two inside and now 2 outside) and 2 fosters outside - I still have to work out how many piles of veg each night though in case I have forgotten somebun :lol::lol:

Awww Sooz it must be nice to feel relaxed and comfortable with the bunny load :lol:

Good for you I say, enjoy it because you deserve every bit of rest and happiness you get given all the hard and wonderful work you have put in :)

Good for you I say, enjoy it because you deserve every bit of rest and happiness you get given all the hard and wonderful work you have put in :)

Awww Thank You.

It was lovely to get in tonight and go and spend time with each of the singletons, I sat with my head resting on Calli's door for ten minutes whilst she groomed my hair and then gave Mack some ear rubs while he ground his teeth. Lex is just running riot as always :D

Back