• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns, Food and Heat

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone else's buns go off their food a little in the heat? :? Sophie has been flopped out today and not eaten much of her veg :?

I'm not too worried as she has been eating hay all day and drinking fine and I remember in the horrid heat a few years ago she didn't eat as fast as normal :rolleyes:

Yep my two are the same, they left a little of their veg this morning and don't seem interested when i've been giving them veg at teatime (5pm'ish), so i've started giving it them a bit later when it cools down. :)

Jacks been flopped out all day. Molly has almost eaten all the hay, i saw her almost climbing into the hay rack. :)

She is having a little nibble now. Poor things, if we are hot imagine what its like for them with fur :(

I'm glad you asked that, because Rex the rex (rescue) seems to have gone off his food, been trying to get him onto a&p and he's been eating it and the mix he was on, is nearly completely out of his diet. Yet last night, he only picked out the tiniest bit of mix, but hasn't touched the a&p. He's eating his veggie though, I was getting a bit worried :?

I must have the greediest rabbits in existance. Though they are all indoors so maybe thats why?

I only feed the pellets in the evening and its generally cooled down by then so they have wolfed them down as usual. :lol:

I must have the greediest rabbits in existance. Though they are all indoors so maybe thats why?

Sophie is indoors too, she is warm though bless her, she hates the heat.

Aww Tree, it has been really warm today, hopefully he will eat overnight :(

Back