• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have the most stupid rabbit

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
BAILEY...

hes got one of those willow balls with the dande hay in it and hes just got his head stuckk trying to get the hay at the bottom.

he did it before with a tissue box.

i think he has a link missing.

Calli had a fit about me standing on the bed last week and in her mad dash about the cage (several times, bouncing off the sides) ended up with her head lodged in an XL vine ball.

Meanwhile I was trying to hold the Ferplast to stop it shooting off the table. She scared the living daylights out of me, how she didn't break anything I'll never know.

Calli had a fit about me standing on the bed last week and in her mad dash about the cage (several times, bouncing off the sides) ended up with her head lodged in an XL vine ball.

Meanwhile I was trying to hold the Ferplast to stop it shooting off the table. She scared the living daylights out of me, how she didn't break anything I'll never know.

I know they are crazy.

bailey always darts around. Im a wee insomniac and some nights i come and lay on the settee and let him out for a run, and he will run around like a crazy fool.

moo in the other hand is very reserved.

Bailey is a bit daft though. :lol:

Nibbles gets her head stuck in things. Bobby was playing with a pringles tube once. He was chucking it around like he does and then he went off to explore, so Nibbles played with the tube. She stuck her head in, then decided to stand up, and fell backwards, with the tube still on her head. Stoooooopid!!!!!

Back