• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink stuff from pets at home.

Rose

Mama Doe
Should or should i not buy some pink stuff from pets at home online including the adorable bowl for Molly. :D

if youve got the money and you really want to then go for it its lovely stuff, i want to buy my buns some when i have the money im down 2months wages at the moment and need to wait till i have got some pennies

I might buy the pink litter tray, hanging wooden hearts and the adorable bowl. Although when i do bond Jack and Molly hes going to have to live with all the pink, bless him. :D

I might buy the pink litter tray, hanging wooden hearts and the adorable bowl. Although when i do bond Jack and Molly hes going to have to live with all the pink, bless him. :D

no harm in that my mowgli lives in a pink crate in a pink room with rosie:lol: he doesnt care he likes it

I used to love getting pink things for Mops. She used to be like Mum not another pink thing !! LOL
She was a wee bit of a tombunster bless her x

Back