• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for run to attach to shed

Wilbur

Mama Doe
Hi,

We have a 6x4 shed with a 6x4 run attached for our buns at the moment. I would like to change the run to a walk in one but because the shed has an apex roof I am not sure how we'd fit it. I saw a photo from someone recently whose o/h had made a walk in run to attach to a shed but I can't find the thread.

Anyone have any pictures/ideas?

This is their setup at the moment:

IMG_1152.jpg

This was the one that I found but can't find whose it is.

newrun170208.jpg

Thanks,

Tina

What's the height to the eaves? You'd want to tuck it under the shed roof where it is now. Probably put a bit of guttering under the edge of the roof/on the top of the run to stop the water pooring in.

Tamsin

Tamsin,

Thanks, that's what I had been thinking, it is about 5ft 7in to the eaves. The picture was taken just after we attached the run. There is a piece of plastc ridged roofing on the bit of the run nearest the shed which we could use on a tall run. I had thought about contacting the people who made your run to see if they could make one slightly shorter to fit under the eaves. How long did yours take for them to make?

Thanks Tina

About two weeks :) It's all made to measure so I'm sure he could do one a bit shorter.

How tall are you? 5'7" would be fine for me :lol:

Back