• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

want these

aww
I've heard a good trick is if they're the same colour as an existing bun you can just pretend its the same rabbit. With mine I always have to be the bad person and say no.

Welll...i would just play the sorry tale, say they have been waiting 24months which they have!!! If that doesnt work, just dont talk to him lol! Orrr just get them and say suprise!!

Hehe:wave::D

Make it seem like it's his idea... :)
You have to be subtle, and somewhat manipulative... but if he thinks it's his idea, and you seemed surprised and cautiously encouraging, it might work! :lol: That's how things are done in this house with my mum getting my dad to do anything where the animals are concerned.

I have offered all sorts of inducements/bribes/favours to allow Joseph to come and live with us :D:D
I am therefore not expecting any more birthday/Xmas presents. All other 'trade-offs' are not printable on this forum ;) so I can't really help!
Good luck,
Vanessa

it isnt I am afraid:cry:

He said I have just made you a run and moved a playhouse and set it up in the garden,if I let you have these two,you will want another playhouse and run

Yes True;)

Just burst into tears and say you can't stop thinking of these 2 and the fact they have been there so long!! That's my trick and it works!!

I'm afraid I didn't tell my hubby... He just arrived home one day to find Tibbler and Nibbler comfortably settled in their new hutch!

He sulked for a day or two but eventually got over it. Try saying something along the lines of "You don't have to build the playpen dear, I'll buy one on the credit card instead." Usually has my other half off his feet quicker than you can say bunnies!

Ask??? Whats that then?:shock::shock:

I have 10 Bunnies have never asked for one of them. Stu (hubby) does not get involved, feeding cleaning etc I put the runs,hutches, sheds together or i get our builder to do it (i do his books for free, he becomes bunnie home builder slave type person!)

He wouldn't ask to go footie.....:rolleyes:

I wish it could be that simple :D

I dont drive so i would have to get Charles to drive me to get them and it would be nearly a four hour journey

I dont have a credit card we paid them off years ago and dont want to start off with another one.Really I think he is right,I have 3 rabbits a dog and two cats and 6 giant african land snails so do I have the time to care for two more animals??I dont know :?I wish I could say yes.My health isnt 100 percent since having a life saving operation 4 years ago,so if i became ill then Charles would be responsible for their care,so i suppose he has the right to say no.If I had no pets at all then i would just get them perhaps;)

Sometimes I love being single...I don't have to ask...mind you my mum does dissapprove sometimes and so do my kids....:lol:

The journey is no excuse..I go down to Warminster quite often so could get them that far..only an hour and a bit from you then
These two really need a home..go on you know you want to:D

Thats so kind of you to offer,i shall keep working on hubby,maybe if they are still available in a couple of months he may change his mind,thats how I got Beatrix and Norman,they were on RR for months too:D

it isnt I am afraid:cry:

He said I have just made you a run and moved a playhouse and set it up in the garden,if I let you have these two,you will want another playhouse and run

Yes True;)

So he didn't say no!!!!;)

Now's the time to produce them & say "Surprise":lol::lol::lol:

Back