• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guinea pig boarding idea :)

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Hi :wave:

well this is a bit of a far out idea but one which i am contemplating :)
Basically we have a doubly storyed hutch - so two hutches. and a run. This was from when i had Mopsy. ( Dad seems to have taken over MY shed for his fishing stuff :roll: ) so i was thinking ... guinea pig boarding???
Now i have run the idea through with mum and she is fine with it but not yet dad as i want to know if you guys think it is a good idea or not so i have proof that it could happen.
The hutch would be round the side of the house which is cool and protected. I have not owned guinea pigs before but have been reading up on how to keep them.
so what do you think??
x

If you board any animals you need to have some public liability insurence for your own protection. I board small animals and love it , its my passion in life, I also deal with alot of people and they are bigger problems than the animals lol

Back