• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

interior designer u/d with pics

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
I have got my own interior desinger, Honey has found out how to start stripping wallpaper of the wall's, there is no stopping her now, She has changed all her stuff around and rearranged everything there is no stopping this bunny. My poor wallpaper:(

She quickly puts her head down when i caught her
DSC02778.jpg

DSC02777.jpg

This is the damage
DSC02772.jpg

And this is her now
DSC02776.jpg

Last edited:
She looks really cute with that 'it wasn't me look' Molly's one of them. If you catch him doing something he quickly jumps round and looks all innocent.

Spray some bitter spray on all the places she is liable to chew. You can get it from the vet for a few quid. I got some for the corner of my carpet which Emrys decided looked tasty. The stuff tastes vile but has no scent. She'll learn after a mouthfull of biter wall paper.

Actually it wasn't her... no really it wasn't.

Just look at that face... how could it possibly be? ;)

Rabswood

Spray some bitter spray on all the places she is liable to chew. You can get it from the vet for a few quid. I got some for the corner of my carpet which Emrys decided looked tasty. The stuff tastes vile but has no scent. She'll learn after a mouthfull of biter wall paper.

Done that today, she left it for a bit now she does not eat the paper just rips it off. me thinks i am spending the day getting the shed sorted tomorrow:D

Back