• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how old his he

sa28

Young Bun
hi try to ask this yest but picture wasnt good to tell is this any good, also what breed his he and how big can these get thanks thanks

r48530987ac.jpg

r4853281850.jpg

The majority of rabbits are of a mixed breed, only a small amount are of any set breed. Yours is obviously a lop but cannot really tell what size it will grow to as it depends on its parentage. It has some english markings.

As for age, the only rabbits you can accurately age if you dont have a D.O.B are those who are very young or very old.

Has his balls dropped? I think he looks quite young, but can't be sure. I would guess under a year. :D

looks like a young dwarf lop...about 4 to 5 months maybe cos again the head fuzz and shape..and the fact hes in such a small tray but doesnt have mini lop ears or head.....

If i had to guess its between a Mini Lop or a Dwarf lop.

If He is a mini lop i reckon 8 to 9 months and fully grown but if hes a dwarf lop hes about 5 to 6 months and still has some growing to do.

There is also a chance he could be a cross between a lop and another rabbit which means he could be any age and his size is unknown.

hope this helps a little bit! If you get him weighed that could help find what breed he is.

Back