• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor set ups

Rose

Mama Doe
Could you please post pictures of your indoor cage set ups so i can get some ideas.

Thank you :D

This is Storm & Mallow's home

DSC00352.jpg

A cat fleece should be fine.

Many people use 'vet bed' fleece. I tried it with mine bunnies, unfortunately 1 of them thought it was a big litter tray & piddled on it all the time :oops:

Mine are free range in a room of their own. They hve access to the rest of the house during the day, but don't bother. They have plenty of hidey places, so seem content

mine runs around the house on his playtime but he generally has the whole of the consrvatory to himself his hutch is left open so he can get to his food and water but he loves climbing over things and especilly crawling under places :? the amount of times ive had to coax him out of them stupid places.....

then he gets shut in his hutch at bedtime lol

Molly and Faline's crate
Cimg0755.jpg

newcrate2.jpg

Naboo's home. He's a guinea pig but the c&c style grids could be used for rabbits.
naboocage.jpg

Back