• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh Readigrass out of stock...

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
At GJW Titmuss'es, has been for a couple of weeks and I desperately need some now :roll::cry:

you might not have much luck at the local horse supplier......our local horse supplier runs out from about february to september it seems. they just can't make enough for demand.

I need the 15kg bale, didn't see it on Hay Experts when I was looking last night

Oooh - I didn't realise you could get bales of it - sorry, I got the smaller bags. Does it make it cheaper to get the bale (when it's available)?

It is hard to come by at this time of year :cry: I bulk bought throughout the winter and have about 4 large bales left to use over the summer. Gem trying ringing around your local feed merchants :)

Grass grass where be the Grass

Redigrass, always runs out, if you are quick you may crab the last couple if you ring round, or you could phone Friendship estates ltd, these are the people that make, bag and sell it now, they have broken away from Spillers.They can tell you how long it will be out for.:?
I always have a stash of it, enought to last 6months if need be, have to rent a garage just for the b***** grass, but the bunnies cant be without it.:roll::roll:

Back