• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weaning molly onto veg/greens

I know people have different opinions on this but ive always given it to mine straight away obviously in small amounts to start with

I know people have different opinions on this but ive always given it to mine straight away obviously in small amounts to start with

I am in agreement Jive has just arrived and she is a young lady and already been eating veggies and she is fine. So long as you don't over do it! :D

i gave alvin a couple of weeks to adjust to his new home before attempting any change in diet... house rabbit society say veg should be started at 12 weeks so thats what i went with... new home new foods has got to be asking for trouble with baby tums... if you do start right away remember tiny tiny amounts and one type at a time just incase :)

i gave alvin a couple of weeks to adjust to his new home before attempting any change in diet... house rabbit society say veg should be started at 12 weeks so thats what i went with... new home new foods has got to be asking for trouble with baby tums... if you do start right away remember tiny tiny amounts and one type at a time just incase :)

good advice :) just a mouthful at first of only one type of veg, including grass, gradually increase the amount over 2 weeks - this gives the stomach time to build up sufficient numbers of bacteria to digest it. Unless you're sure the breeder gave veggies and grass from birth, be cautious.

Back