• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello again!

Bunnymonster

Warren Scout
It's been a long time, but we've had a very busy few months, decorating the house, selling up and moving, but now we're settled and I thought I'd better put some updated shots of my trio in their new house online.

"someone's coming, I wonder if they are bringing food?"
DSCF0654-1.jpg

"Oh, it's you, did you bring us something nice to eat?"
DSCF0655.jpg

"mmmnm, grass! I like this new place mummy"
DSCF0656.jpg

"Ooh, can I reach that bit without getting off the step?"
DSCF0657.jpg

"Thanks mum, we like it here"
DSCF0658.jpg

"Do you like the view from our window?"
DSCF0660.jpg

They are really happy buns now. They were happy enough in their old home, but Lily (harlie) & Dutchess (tan Dutch) were never really bosom buddies, but since they moved and are all new in the playhouse, they are all very close. It's lovely to see Lily and Dutchie snuggle together - not something I ever expected to see.

Their view is from our very steep back garden on the south of the Isle of Wight, and Bavarian Bunny, you are welcome any time! Eventually they'll have a bigger space and a permanent run that is secured, at the moment, they can only come out when I'm watching over them.

Back