• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're sleepy. zzz *pic heavy*

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Gosh, a long hard day in the sun is sooo exhausting.
PICT0037.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0061.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I think it does. They are more active at dusk at the moment. Not one binky shot these past couple of days.

Oh they are goregous :love: do you have 3 together? Im so tempted to try and add a bun with joey and saffy. Dont want to upset them though.

Oh they are goregous :love: do you have 3 together? Im so tempted to try and add a bun with joey and saffy. Dont want to upset them though.

There are 5 together. :) Only the boys were sleepy. :lol:

Here's the two girls
PICT0009.jpg

and all 5
PICT0047-1.jpg

Last edited:
I want more!!!!Too scared it wouldnt work out though :shock: How did you bod them all, they are all so gorgeous!

I want more!!!!Too scared it wouldnt work out though :shock: How did you bod them all, they are all so gorgeous!

They were my boyfriends originally. :rolleyes:
Stupidly he started off with two. The agouti (bilbo) and the black and white (puck). They were both boys until Puck ended up pregnant and gave birth to the two white ones.

The last one Mina was dumped on him by someone at work. They were then two pairs, the two boys and Bilbo and Mina and Puck on her own. We bonded the two pairs together when they came to live with me for a couple of months due to a space necessity. It was really easy actually. Left them together for a while in a neutral room and then they had a long car journey to me and they were fine after that.

We then bonded Puck in over a few days when we moved in together.
http://forum.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=109747&highlight=bonding
thread there. That was the hardest as Puck, Bilbo and Mina were a trio for a while and Puck and Mina ended up hating each other. We found the larger group works soo much better than the trio as they can go off in their little groups or all sit together and no one is pushed out as they were in the trio.

(scuse my waffling, lol)

:) hmmm interesting, how big is your hutch for 5 then?

They're in a 8 X 6 shed. The green bit is a just a platform area in it. Their sleeping area is 5 X 6 and they have an attached run of 7 X 4. I let them free in the garden for a couple of hours every other day too. :)

Last edited:
:love::love:I love tired bunnies :D my 6 were like that today totally exhausted :lol::lol: bless them they have a hard life.

Awwww all bunnie bums on display. I love the demolished knot nibbler in one pic. My buns have even so much as sniffed theirs yet.

Awwww all bunnie bums on display. I love the demolished knot nibbler in one pic. My buns have even so much as sniffed theirs yet.

They have had that quite a while. :lol:

Those bits of wood on the floor on one used to be one of those chube holder things that they can sit on. :rolleyes:

Back