• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Recovery

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Went to vets today and asked about the VHD jab Honey needs in a couple of weeks. She had a reaction to it last time and didn't eat so I asked what was best. Well they said I needed to book her in midweek and to get some recovery. My question is do I need a syringe and if so what size so I can get some before I go?

The vet should give you the recovery and they will have syringe. I always have a couple of syringes in anyway, you can get them from Sainsburys pharmacy (probably any pharmacy) for about 35p.

One of mine stopped eating anything but hay when she had hers earlier this year, she had Cylap. It only lasted during the first night and then was OK.

I think there is an alternative to this which may be better for your bun. Hope Honey is OK when she has it.

Back