• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Chase

Earl hunts his prey at dusk, before giving up and deciding hed rather snuggle up with her and eat greens instead:)
100_7942.jpg

:) Thanx everyone. Sun won the race, infact she raced all the way back into the house and is now hiding out in the kitchen:roll: Theyd actually bonded pretty well after tis photo was taken but then Sun got scared again...they dont seem to realise hes just very very friendly and enthusiastic!...oh and his tail is ALWAYS up in the air no matter what hes doing...but obviously they get a bit scared with him bounding towards them like that and flee:lol: Sure itll work eventually though, no scraps:)

Wow!! Thats incredible that picture :shock: How did you take that?:shock:

Thanx:) and with quite a surprise actually!:lol: just before i snapped it i dropped the camera on concrete floor from standing (which admittedly is only 5ft up for me:oops: ) and a good chunk had been taken out of it :lol: it is a bit blurry and thats probably why...its just a cheap digital camera anyway, hoping to replace it soon...still it was a funny photo that came out well considering!:)

Thanx:) and with quite a surprise actually!:lol: just before i snapped it i dropped the camera on concrete floor from standing (which admittedly is only 5ft up for me:oops: ) and a good chunk had been taken out of it :lol: it is a bit blurry and thats probably why...its just a cheap digital camera anyway, hoping to replace it soon...still it was a funny photo that came out well considering!:)

Its incredible well done you, I cant even catch a periscope :?:lol:

Back