• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Molly U/D new pics

Rose

Mama Doe
10052008050.jpg

Last edited:
hi Molly. :wave:

I have a Molly too, but mine's a boy. Here he was as a baby. :)

DSCF0054.jpg

Last edited:
She's very pretty
How about putting a few toys in with her so as she has something to do whilst she settles in

That my plan for tomorrow, any ideas of what i can use around the house. Jack seems to have the toilet rolls.

That my plan for tomorrow, any ideas of what i can use around the house. Jack seems to have the toilet rolls.

Something for her to hide in would be good so an up-turned cardboard box with a 'doorway' cut into it. Willow balls are often popular and also a loo roll stuffed with hay :)

Janex

Something for her to hide in would be good so an up-turned cardboard box with a 'doorway' cut into it. Willow balls are often popular and also a loo roll stuffed with hay

Ive got the box that brought her home with so ill use that and ill search for loo roll. I'm going to the pet shop next week so ill get Jack and molly a willow ball each etc.

Thank you guys. Molly has a bloody good appetite always nibbling on hay and i tried her with a tiny bit of grass which she loved. :)

Molly has settled in really well, when do you think i should bond her with Jack. I was thinking Friday afternoon.

Back