• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie is in The Biggest Sulk EVER!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Because we put her outside in the lovely sunshine :roll:

She went outside and was not impressed - we practically had to force her to have a run around and find the grass :lol:

Does anyone else's housebun get stroppy when they are made to go out? She is back inside now sulking :rolleyes:

Yes Molly hates it. He usually wont move unless he sees Faline enjoying herself or going too close to the outside buns run and then he has a paddy at her. Mind you he gets stroppy a lot. If he's made to go upstairs or his crate gets moved etc.

Lola will only go in in optimum conditions - no chill in the air, nice and quiet, long grass:lol: the grass and dandelions are the only things that keep her out tho - i sit out with her and most of the time she goes back into the house and begs to be let into the living room

Squidgy hates it - spends all his time trying to gnaw the bars (unsuccessfully as he has no incisors!)
He'll happily follow the sunbeam around 'his room' though and loves to eat grass when it's picked for him :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bless her, she and Zippy should get together they'd make a great bad mood team :lol:

OMG, I thought Sophie would be the only one :lol::lol: So glad she isn't :lol:

She has calmed down now and is grooming - obviously getting the invisable dirt off :rolleyes:

She has calmed down now and is grooming - obviously getting the invisable dirt off :rolleyes:

oooo how dare you make her go outside! :lol: unfortunatley mine are yet to have the option but I'm optimistically hoping they'll enjoy it.

My Bun Lives Outdoors,, But He Likes To Come Inside
And Have A Nosey!!

But As Soon As Its Time To Go Bak Out.. He Sulks And Sits
On His Own ,... For A Little While Anyway Lol!

x :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: Lola does the same thing. Constantly cleaning herself - flicking her feet as she runs - the dirt makes her sneeze sometimes so we wipes her face...but thats make her sneeze again. Once shes back in the house we dont see her for awhile, shes too busy cleaning

We have to throw TJ out and then he sits right outside the door wanting to get back in. My others love going out and laying under the bushes for hours

:lol: She recovered eventually from the drama of being put outside :lol:

She is now happily sat inside with her cage fan :lol::lol::lol:

I've not tried Bell and T and not going to as I'd be too worried - knowing the two mischief makers as I do, I'd worry about them digging out and I know it sounds daft as the garden is totally private and enclosed, but I've always worried someone would pinch them :oops:

My previous bun Harvey absolutely hated it. I thought I was doing a good thing putting him outside but he sat in the same position he was in when I put him out and stayed like that the whole time - I only did it a couple of times and watched him from the kitchen window and he'd sit all hunched up not making any effort to eat grass or explore. I took pity on him in the end and brought him back in - which made him very happy :D After that I never tried again.

I think Sophie prefers it in Bolton, as she didn't mind playing out here, unless she thought she was better than the other buns cos they were in runs and she wasn't.
Swap Gypsy for Soph:lol::lol::lol:

Back