• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A lazy bunny Saturday

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
While we two-foots are having a very busy weekend, the bunnies have decided that it is far too warm to do exhausting sprints and binkies.

Penny had too much breakfast again:

IMG_2666.jpg

Luna does not want to be disturbed:

IMG_2667.jpg

A grooming from Snoopy is ok, though. Note the jealous Penny in the background...

IMG_2676.jpg

Cloud is embarassed because he stepped into the water bowl again:

IMG_2675.jpg

He goes and hides with Sunnie in their cardboard villa:

IMG_2679.jpg

But he can't help being nosy:

IMG_2681.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies, I just love Cloud :love: Eeyore just did the same as Cloud & as he ran past me to help me clean out I got a spaying of water :lol:

Awww I've never looked at pictures of your rabbits before for some reason. They're gorgeous! Penny is lovely, and love the one of Cloud in the water bowl!

Penny !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Feel free to bring her with you.

And she can stay.

FOREVER.................

:p :lol: :lol:

FANTASTIC pics, Gisela!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Indeed I did, and she was soo cute, every time I went to visit Eve I would give Penny a cuddle :love: she was always at the front of the cage looking for attention even as a little baby. As you know I was going to have her if your bonding didn't work. Good job it did as I cannot imagine her and Poppy getting on at all :lol:

Back