• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walk in runs

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Hi i posted a while back about looking for advice on walk in runs for my bunnies. Everyone was very helpful, so thank you for that. There were a couple of people and i think the runs were aviary panels. The ones i like are the ones with wood on the bottom that looks like skirting boards if that makes sense? The rest is normal wood and mesh. I hope you knowwhat i mean! but we wil be buying it hopefully this week or next so was wondering sites etc that are the best that sell this type? Many thanks :D

Thanks Thea :D We have bought a 6"4 shed to attach the run onto. So it would just be the run area. I have no idea where to find the last post i did about it as i could explain a bit better what i mean!

Thanks a lot Deelove :D

Its the one on the thread a bit like Tamsins with the thicker wood on the bottom. If anyone knows where i can get panels like that it would be great :D

Back