• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 more sleep...

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
...until Hollie comes home with her new husbun...Woody :):):):) I can't wait to have her back...she's been away for over 2wks now,and I can't wait to meet my new boy :):):).5 is the magic number xx

He's a harliquin lop...if you type Woody in the search and look for threads started by honeybunny you'll see a few photo's of him :):) I'm really excited,now things have calmed down at home i can't wait to have my baby and her husbun back :) xx

One more sleep over :):):)

In just a few hours I will have my darling Hollie back accompanied with her new husband,Woody-who i can't wait to meet :):) Can i just say Thanks to the following for their part in getting Hollie to Woody etc etc:- Hilda and Faye-who both transported and looked after Hollie in transit to and from Liverpool,Jill for using her bonding expertise And hospitality-I'm sure Hollie will be grateful :) :) And also Neil and Maria for their part in bringing my two buns back :) Thanks all,I can't wait :) :) :)x

Back