• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think it's warm enough

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
To bath Zippy, she's still a tatty sod from the OJ incident and she needs washing down, we cut of the worse but does need a clean? If I bath her then give her a rub down, she'll be ok to go back outside wont she? I don't want to get the hairdryer on her as she'll be stressed out enough having a wash?

Thanks you two, well she's all washed, I did the piggies and Nibbles too, I am soaking :lol::lol:

I was busy giving Arthur a bath so wasn't here to answer as well! :lol:

He is tiny when all that fur is wet!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It's a good day for bathing, am out to clean the run hidey holes, then better go and get my veggies, can't believe the time already :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: When I was done the garden I was baking, so I wish I had one :lol::lol:

its such a warm day its prob the best time! weve justf illed an old tin bath an our dog is now playing in it lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zippy has had her eye drops and back in the garden, she's not too impressed :lol:

Well she looks all fuzzy now, very cute :lol::lol::lol:

I don't think I got all the cocanut melt of Ernie (Piggie) as he looks a bit greasy, so may have to do him again :oops:

I wish I could take pics, the police have my camera :rolleyes::(

Well she looks all fuzzy now, very cute :lol::lol::lol:

I don't think I got all the cocanut melt of Ernie (Piggie) as he looks a bit greasy, so may have to do him again :oops:

I wish I could take pics, the police have my camera :rolleyes::(

aw. :( They still haven't given it back?

Back