• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed comes today!!!

*Bex*

Mama Doe
Yey :D My shed should be coming sometime this morning :D Can't wait!
And its such a nice day to be getting it all set up for them!

Only thing i'm still not sure about is how i can get fresh air into it and keeping it cool as i know how hot and stuffy they get when its warm :?

Its gonna have the run attached so they can go in and out when they like but you know what bunnies are like they'll probably decide to sit inside when its too hot for them :roll:

hehe brilliant.. your bunnies will be so happy in thier new pad... ill kep my fingers crossed the couriers dont spoil it for you :D

I dont have to rely on the couriers :D
Its man in my village who makes sheds that is doing it so he's bringing it and putting it up :D
I am going down town soon to buy them some bits and bobs. I meant to go earlier but i came on RU and somehow 2 hours of my morning just disappeared :lol:

I dont have to rely on the couriers :D
Its man in my village who makes sheds that is doing it so he's bringing it and putting it up :D
I am going down town soon to buy them some bits and bobs. I meant to go earlier but i came on RU and somehow 2 hours of my morning just disappeared :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wooop its here and all set up :D

Still haven't decided how im gonna keep it cool when its hot though :?

Wooop its here and all set up :D

Still haven't decided how im gonna keep it cool when its hot though :?

were hopefully getting a shed and have been talking about it with my dad and he suggested for ours to either

on the INSDIE of the door create a 'mesh door' so u can leave the main wooden door open and they wont get out but makes it cool

if it has windows take the windows out and replace with mesh to keep cool

xxx

Ive got an opening window on mine on nice days mine are out in seperate runs its just too hot to be in shed even with the window and door open

Back