• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whooop whoooop for petplan

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
they have paid up in full for alvins stasis the 2nd cheque came just :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

they didnt pay £1.46 for the food sachet but i can live with that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

really glad my baby was insured :)

Oooh yey :D
Did you have to pay then they pay it you back? Just curious cos luckily i haven't had to use it yet

Oooh yey :D
Did you have to pay then they pay it you back? Just curious cos luckily i haven't had to use it yet

my own vets usually set up claims direct and i would just have to pay the excess but the emergancy vets only take payment upfront..

deffo worth the £9 a month :D

Yer petplan are good very quick to settle, they even paid for a tooth issue on my last one but said it was a one off lol. Although they annoyed me when I got my second bun insured as because she had had colic in the past they said that I couldn't claim for it in the first year and couldn't remove that unless she had been clear of it. I argued saying it was very common in buns and wasn't fair to have that clause on there but they didn't budge :roll: Guess its something I have to just deal with. Maybe should ask the vet to note it as GI stasis next time lol and hope they don't notice. Even better that she doesn't get it of course! *touches wood for the latter*

That's fab. I had petplan when Faline had stasis and they paid up too. :D I've had to cancel it now as it wasn't fair just having my two insured. :(

Back