• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im getting annoyed...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
im talking to a member of another forum, who has a little signature saying 'neuter and spay your rabbits to stop unnessecary breeding'
but she has just found out her rabbits who she thought were girls, were infact a girl and a boy, and shes secrectly hoping the girls pregnant :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

well i gave them a piece of my mind i tell you.
theyre pretty offended now
IM GLAD

and i bet they have no experience whatsover in breeding rabbits, and they end up being neglected

well i gave them a piece of my mind i tell you.
theyre pretty offended now
IM GLAD

and i bet they have no experience whatsoever in breeding rabbits, and they end up being neglected

That's a bit harsh really, you don't know for certain that the bunnies will be neglected.

When my guinea pig had babies (not something I did deliberately, long story...)
I had no idea what to expect and what to do. I didn't neglect them. They were all well loved and cared for properly. :)

I can see what you mean and yes the sexes should have been checked.

However baby bunnies are very cute, so if an accident does happen I still thinks it's ok to be partly excited.

Personally I would just be scared :shock:

I can see what you mean and yes the sexes should have been checked.

However baby bunnies are very cute, so if an accident does happen I still thinks it's ok to be partly excited.

Personally I would just be scared
:shock:

*Nods* Me too! I wouldn't have the first clue what to do!:shock:

TP;)

Unless you really know what you are looking for when sexing young rabbits then I am afraid you probably would sex them wrong which unfortuneately happens with alot of pet shops. The beauty of going to a reputable rescue is that for all the bun won't be very young then at least you know you will have the right sexes as we neuter:D

I wouldn't be to hastey to be giving the person a piece of your mind as it could quite easily happened to anyone, I have heard of people actually buying a rabbit from a well known pet shop and two weeks later it gave birth it so happened the rabbit got pregnant in the shop.

Back