• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbit Hutch shop

Radish

Mama Doe
Hi

has anyone bought hutches from the rabbit hutch shop? if yes...are they reliable company and are the hutches any good.

i'm looking to buy a stack of three 6x2x2 hutches and like the look of the ones these people sell but am wary of spending the money unless i know the company is good.

any experience with this company?

thanks xx

Can't say I have any experience with those guys but I have seen what Kernow Pet Housing do and they can make to any specification.

The rescue where I used to work had some 6x2 triple storey hutches made and they were of excellent quality. They were guaranteed for 10yrs so for a whole lifetime for a rabbit. I'd recommend them for sure. The are very substantial and come flat-packed making life easier. They are so solid that you can pack them up and move them when you move house etc. (I have done loads of this for friends as I have a van).:D

http://www.kernowpethousing.co.uk/

I've just purchased one of their 6ft hutch/run combos off ebay, but they sent me the 4ft version instead :roll:

They have admitted their mistake and have said they will send out a replacement and arrange for collection of the wrong item, so we shall see if they're true to their word.

At least I hadn't already sent feedback.

Can't say I have any experience with those guys but I have seen what Kernow Pet Housing do and they can make to any specification.

The rescue where I used to work had some 6x2 triple storey hutches made and they were of excellent quality. They were guaranteed for 10yrs so for a whole lifetime for a rabbit. I'd recommend them for sure. The are very substantial and come flat-packed making life easier. They are so solid that you can pack them up and move them when you move house etc. (I have done loads of this for friends as I have a van).:D

http://www.kernowpethousing.co.uk/

Do their prices include delivery??

Just curious

Hi

has anyone bought hutches from the rabbit hutch shop? if yes...are they reliable company and are the hutches any good.

i'm looking to buy a stack of three 6x2x2 hutches and like the look of the ones these people sell but am wary of spending the money unless i know the company is good.

any experience with this company?

thanks xx

Slightly off thread but how are you going to attach a permanent run to the second and third stories......12sqare feet is not a lot of permanent space for one or two rabbits even dwarfs.

Alan.

Do their prices include delivery??

I think that there was a delivery charge on top but you'd need to check as I haven't actually ever bought from them myself.

If you can afford it, I can promise you that you wouldn't be disappointed. I would also have to say that they guy who makes them (himself) is great and you get superb customer service from him.:D (no I'm not on commission :lol:)

Slightly off thread but how are you going to attach a permanent run to the second and third stories......12sqare feet is not a lot of permanent space for one or two rabbits even dwarfs.

Alan.

i don't believe i mentioned anywhere that it was a permanent space.

i'm not going to attach a permanent run to any of them if it's all the same to you, i'm actually building walk in runs separate from the hutches. My rabbits will have a more than acceptable space to fulfill all their needs.

please stick to replies to original post, the question i needed answered was about the rabbit hutch shop...i'm more than capable of providing the correct environment for my animals without the " help and advice" from rspcarabbits.:?

many people on here are responsible adults who know what to provide and have done plenty of research before getting their rabbits.

Last edited:
Back