• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone going for a Sunday drive in London?

bunnyhopper

Mama Doe
Sorry to cross post this with Transport requests, but I am hoping someone might be able to help with a part bunny-run who hasn't seen it.

Lola and Aubrey are currently awaiting collection from Janice at ARC in Twickenham, and coming to live here in Great Yarmouth.
As it is quite a long journey, it would be really helpful if any of our London friends could give them a lift as far as the M25, South Mimms service station, where we could meet to take them the rest of the way.

We thought Sunday would be the best day to choose, when the traffic was likely to be quieter.

Can anyone help??

Big please....

This is all big ifs and buts at the moment, but if my bunnyrun goes ahead and Josephs bunnyrun goes ahead then we might also be able to combine yours as well.

I wont know any more until after the weekend though and it then wont go ahead until for another couple of weeks.

I know you want to get them a lot sooner but if all else fails we may be able to help

Back