• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how big does a mini lop eared get to

sa28

Young Bun
i brought a mini lop from pets at home and just wondered if u guys new how big they get thanks

Well, Verity's a mini lop and she's a year old and is the tiniest thing <3. She's about half the size of my english lop cross Benjamin :p

alvin must be a cross he weighs in at 2.2kg but i think hes still a small lop as opposed to the larger types

How much does Carlton weigh?! I always thought he looked more petite than Bobbin :love:

..... i just plopped him on the kitchen scales, he's 1.5kg! they are the same :lol:

he was 1.8kg a couple of months ago but the vet said it was nothing to worry about.

I *think* Dougal is a mini lop, although I just can't be sure. He is little, although he has a round pot belly now :love:

You must excuse my stupid face being in the pic :lol:
bunshoulder.jpg

bigdougal.jpg

Had to have a little giggle to myself about this one as when I was younger we got a mini lop well thats what the pet shop told us and he grew bigger than the dog later a rabbit person came and said that is not a mini lop its more like a french lop:lol::lol::lol:

LAuRaLoU!!

..... i just plopped him on the kitchen scales, he's 1.5kg! they are the same :lol:

he was 1.8kg a couple of months ago but the vet said it was nothing to worry about.

I managed to weigh Bobbin yesterday with a bit of food bribery! :lol: He weighs only 1.25 kg :shock: :? I'm sure he hasn't lost weight though, maybe he was a wee bit tubby before he was bonded to Broome :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh and out of interest Little Roo weighs 780g, awwwwww!!!! :lol:

EDIT: Whoops she weighs 580 not 780, forgot to subtract the weight of the litter tray! :oops: :lol: Even teenier then! :lol:

Last edited:
I managed to weigh Bobbin yesterday with a bit of food bribery! :lol: He weighs only 1.25 kg :shock: :? I'm sure he hasn't lost weight though, maybe he was a wee bit tubby before he was bonded to Broome :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh and out of interest Little Roo weighs 780g, awwwwww!!!! :lol:

EDIT: Whoops she weighs 580 not 780, forgot to subtract the weight of the litter tray! :oops: :lol: Even teenier then! :lol:

she only weighs grams, oh bless!

maybe Bobbin had a tummy full of hay when you weighed him last. he's a weeny too! :love:

Back