• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hermione at ice cream!!!!!!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
i was in the garden, and spilled a little bit of my ice cream,
thinking the buns wont touch it,
i left it on the floor, meaning to clean it later :)oops:)
and hermione came and ate it! :shock:

is a little tiny bit ok?
literally it was less than a half a teaspoon

now she knows what ice cream smells and tastes like, she won't leave you alone when you have more! :lol:

i have to keep the kitchen floor immaculate all the time, carlton thinks he's a hoover and gets all the crumbs if i'm not quick!

now she knows what ice cream smells and tastes like, she won't leave you alone when you have more! :lol:

i have to keep the kitchen floor immaculate all the time, carlton thinks he's a hoover and gets all the crumbs if i'm not quick!

:lol:
it was magnum so she has taste in good ice cream!!
only the finest for madam

i love carlton :love:

Elwood jumped on my lap the other night and got a big mouthful of rum and raisin before I could get him off. He is such a handful :lol::lol::lol:

Tell me about it, mine will eat anything, actually just one of them will - Miffy!

I dropped a chewy sweet the other day and before I could get to it Miffy was licking it and trying to bite the corner, luckily I got to it so he only had a lick. He also has nicked a bit of popadum from me, and once a lemon wedge was dropped and he was licking away on that as well!

They can be such gready ******* with such a sweet tooth as well!

I'm sure she'll be fine. I once caught my first rabbit Gizmo with his head stuck in a pint of ice cream soda drinking it! Cheeky bunster! I was sunbathing in the garden and only left it on the grass for a min! :lol:

Don't worry, Sophie has stole ice cream before.. and a few other things she shouldn't have :roll: I have learnt not to leave things on the floor now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think she will be fine. :)
I got tag teamed last night. I'd settled down with a bag of popcorn and a malibu and milkshake and whilst I was distracted by Molly attacking me for popcorn Faline stuck her head in my drink. :rolleyes:

I got tag teamed last night. I'd settled down with a bag of popcorn and a malibu and milkshake and whilst I was distracted by Molly attacking me for popcorn Faline stuck her head in my drink. :rolleyes:

LMAo!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's a cunning ploy!! :lol: :lol:

Back