• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Visitors in the garden *warning nudity*

buddabun

Warren Veteran
...they started off outside but quickly came into our pondoc (conservatory) when we threw apple and carrot down. Very cute

Outside - debating over an apple
apple2.jpg

apple.jpg

Hanging out on the old water tower
climberplums.jpg

mummy and baby
mumbaby2.jpg

mumbaby.jpg

mumbaby3.jpg

Loners in the tree (spoilsports)
loner3.jpg

loner2.jpg

Inside: lounging
lounging.jpg

Juicy plums!
plums.jpg

plums2.jpg

YUMMERS!

reach.jpg

mohawk.jpg

jump.jpg

Monkey love (have they no shame?)
hump2.jpg

hump.jpg

greedy.jpg

duo3.jpg

duo.jpg

Dodgy neck
dodgyneck.jpg

to be continued...

Last edited:
One of them has a mohawk and looks a little evil! I can't believe they did it in your Pondoc?! :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great photos :D , I'm v jealous, I'd love to be living somewhere exotic with monkeys in the garden!

lovely photos but I would agree with not feeding them......they can be a real pest, like bigger meaner pigeons in trafalgar square.

Hmmm.... I wonder if any of them will 'accidently' get smuggled home in a suitcase? :roll::lol: So cute!

:D cheers guys.

and there is no bother about feeding them. lots of people do it (food goes off so quickly here) and they just roam around the camp... they often live in the jungley bit off our back garden (you can make it out in some of the pics) and you can here them in the evening making whistley/howly noises. cute :)

they were not aggressive and when I was outside taking photos they kept a distance between me and them. I think it's only if you launch at one of the babies they get aggressive

and yes, humping in the pondoc... they clearly are not shy :roll:

it had us in stitches though - the way the male just sauntered up to the female, pulled her tail aside and jumped on :lol: :oops:

They are great photos. I still don't like monkeys/chimpy things. I think it was that documentary on baboons of something I watched... they were sooo evil.

Back