• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TODAY is THE day! U/D now with pics!

I have waited patiently but now I wanna know tooooooooo

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee tell us, we'll be good :D

well here it is.......

(and i fear it isnt as exciting as its is built up to be but i love it :lol: )

this morning their room looked like this

eveningwalkies074.jpg

eveningwalkies075.jpg

eveningwalkies077.jpg

eveningwalkies078.jpg

and now it looks like this

rabbitroommakeover009.jpg

rabbitroommakeover010.jpg

(made a mess already :roll:)

rabbitroommakeover008.jpg

(poor teegs having to put up with all that pink :oops: :oops: :oops:)

and the gorgeous occupants

rabbitroommakeover011.jpg

still got to get some soil and the bottom level of their cage is going to be their new bigger digging box :D

in the pink unit the left hand door has a opening cut out that is their new hide away cupboard with a granite floor so hopefully that will stay cool all through the day so they have somewhere nice to lay. the little tray has hole drilled in the bottom and is sat on a storage box of boicatlet so tiddles should just drain away hopefully making for easier cleaning. their little steps were handmade by moi as yet they havent worked out how to get up the top but when i am happy they are going up there i will probably remove the water bowl from the floor and they will just use the big water bowl that is on the unit. they even have a little white dish each for their veges :oops::lol::lol:

sooooo what do you think?

Last edited:
Back