• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan's off to the vets already

Kay

Mama Doe
Silly little Dylan who acts more like a mountain goat than a rabbit decided to climb! into Arthur's run - silly muppet

Arthur was a little shocked to say the least and a little bit of fur went flying but no injuries there. However the clamber up the run and then the fall into it the other side has hurt Dylan's front leg so he's off to the vet this morning :roll:

Honestly I don't know whats got into them what with Arthur climbing onto the run and now this. Perhaps they've seen to many Ray Mears episodes :lol:

annoying as it is you've got to laugh, he's such a charater, hope his leg will be fine, sending loads of vibes

Poor little Dylan now has a shaved front leg which revealed a rather nasty Arthur bite :roll: So he is on a course of Baytril and I am to bathe the wound in a salty water solution and keep it clean.

I have spent a small fortune buying toys for them both to keep them occupied and out of each others way :lol: I am also going to have to buy some small wire mess and put that round the bottom of Athur's run as the run he has has large mess and they can fight through it.

I just hope Dylan doesn't go mountaineering for a while :lol:

Daredevil! They do keep you occupied don't there. I am sure that you did not want a quiet life anyway

Back