• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny scratches

madysmummy

Mama Doe
i was looking at my hands and have decided that there is never a time i don't have at least one scratch from the buns.
this is a risk of rabbit ownership :rolleyes:

I've got scratch scars from Meggie when I had to give her meds, and I've just found another scratch half way down my arm! :roll:

When I had my first rabbit, I honestly looked like a self-harmer. :shock: There were scratches and scars zig-zagging across my wrists and forearms. It's strange thought, because I'm sure the skin has toughened up since! I don't scratch as easily anymore... or maybe my current bunnies are just more considerate of my furless skin. :rolleyes:

Now that it's warm enough again to wear t-shirts, I always look as if I was trying to harm myself. The scar that Percy gave me when he got scared at the vet's, has now disappeared, but my left arm has 7 scratches at the moment. Mostly from Cloud, who can't wait to get into the run. :rolleyes:

My female Willow has a mortal fear of being picked up and I've never really noticed how bad it was until I swapped my thick jumper for a thin t-shirt. I have major scratches all over my belly!

Everyone at work can't believe I've got the huge scratches from my 2 cute fwuffy bunny wabbits:lol:
I've currently got a full three claw forarm scratch that has bruised :shock:
The social workers have been joking about self harming and domestic violence:lol::lol: I've told them I've got a chair a whip and full body armour!!

i have a huge 1 on my wrist off gumpy its now turning into a scar :? everyone who asks how i did it never believes me when i say it was the bun :roll: so now im paranoid about it as i did used to self harm and my mum was a bit shocked when she saw it took her some convincing that it was my sweet little baby bun lol :lol:

YOu would not believe how many Emo jokes I get :lol: There was once Nigel had a total paddy and ripped my arm to shreds, nobody would believe me!!

Its worse for me as I get them from the foster cat too when ever I give him his meds and he has to have 4 aday nightmare

When I had my first rabbit, I honestly looked like a self-harmer. :shock: There were scratches and scars zig-zagging across my wrists and forearms. It's strange thought, because I'm sure the skin has toughened up since! I don't scratch as easily anymore... or maybe my current bunnies are just more considerate of my furless skin. :rolleyes:

Me too, either that or people will think I've been wrestling tigers.

I just got some new scratches while carrying Cloud to the run. Probably on my chest, too. :roll: The scar from Percy's scratch is still there, I had looked on the wrong side of my wrist earlier. :lol:

Back