• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Auntie Tracy

luvabun

Warren Veteran
from the Troublesome 4 :wave:

we are safely back home now and have messages for you after you looked after us for over 3 weeks (we've laid on the guilt trip and Mum has promised not to go away again for a while ;) )

From Spike: :wave: It's weird being back at home.. this green stuff that we used to eat is taller than us now and I keep hiding from Mum in it :lol: It's a good game but she's threatening to cut it down tomorrow :cry: ... we've been busy showing her how tasty it is so she doesn't.

From Kiki: :wave: Mum keeps saying how well I look... I think she's happy with the bit of weight I've put on.. I am no longer Supermodel bun skinny :lol:
I led her a right merry dance round the garden :lol: She may have hoped that I've been with you so long that i've forgotten that when we go in our house, we get locked in.... no, no no... I remembered and wouldn't go in and she had to resort to trickery in the pitch dark :lol: I won't remember you as Medicine Lady honestly.. you're Kind Lady :D

From Totti: :wave: 'tis a hard life all this eating and relaxing, thanks for looking after us so well... I hope I wasn't any trouble.

From Brody: :wave: So sorry to give you a scare Auntie Tracy with my health issues :oops: . We're staying in the kitchen tonight 'cos of my damp bum.... may keep this up for a while ;) . I've nibbled some more food... Mum doesn't seem to get it that when you're older, you don't eat as much. Thank you so much for taking me to be looked after when I was poorly.

Lot's of love
4.gif

The Troublesome Four

Awwwww guys it was an absolute pleasure to have you here and I'd gladly have you back any time. :love::love::love::love: That's if your mum would trust me with you:);):D

Brody and Kiki do as mum says finish your meds like good girls and let mum start enjoying you again with out any more worries. Spike my lad I think your in for a serious fur plucking today and Totti look after that very special wifeybun of yours.

Hope to see you soon guys. :D:D:D:D

Brody and Kiki do as mum says finish your meds like good girls and let mum start enjoying you again with out any more worries. Spike my lad I think your in for a serious fur plucking today and Totti look after that very special wifeybun of yours.
Serious plucking and brushing! Looking a touch neater but still like a patchwork quilt :lol:

Spike and Kiki have been fighting since they got home :roll: ...it's a good job they're both gummy buns......

Kiki has been a good girl and had her meds (Brody gobbles her with no problems)

Back