• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Bun- Very Rare Breed :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........a Headless Striped White-Bum !!

Picture2497.jpg

AKA Dr Finlay :lol:..................and Esther is there too :)

Janex

A double bottomed bunny. Now that is rare! :lol: Twice as many poops for you to collect there Jane :lol:

Aww what a cute piccie x

Yeah, she's Mike's horse, Bumble. There is a photo of her , with a head, under the thread- Meet our horses- think it is in general chat.
Your buns look like they have very soft coats, are they rexes, they are lovely, just look so cuddlable.

Yeah, she's Mike's horse, Bumble. There is a photo of her , with a head, under the thread- Meet our horses- think it is in general chat.
Your buns look like they have very soft coats, are they rexes, they are lovely, just look so cuddlable.

Esther is a Rex but she's in moult so she looks like a bag lady at the mo' :rolleyes:

Is Bumble a Palamino?

Janex

Bumble is noriker breed, and on her passport she is described as "dark fox" colouring, in america her colouring is described as sorrel, I think!
Here she is just called chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail.

Bumble is noriker breed, and on her passport she is described as "dark fox" colouring, in america her colouring is described as sorrel, I think!
Here she is just called chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail.

Well she is absolutely beautiful !!
I am so jealous !!

Janex

Back