• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun from Feltham to Lincoln

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Bunnyrun desperately needed within the next 2 weeks to get the lovely Joseph (who has been waiting 6 months for a home) from me to catswiskers in Lincoln to be bonded with a lovely female bunny, please please can anyone help?
I am not very good with places, i can get into London with him or somewhere else fairly close by :D

If anyone can help Joseph (you can find him in RIN) up to Catswiskas I would be so grateful. We are hoping to bond him with little Nia (you can find her in RIN too) and then I can collect the pair of them (fingers crossed) from Lincoln.

I am in the Lincoln area(ish) on Saturday 24th of this month so if Joseph could be got up before then that would be fantastic. If not any other help would be so welcome to get him towards Lincoln.

Hoping someone can help get these bunnies on their way towards me,
Vanessa xx

how far a drive is lincoln from london feltham area? i live near ish and could prob drive an hour to hour and half away (as that makes it a 3hour round trip for me as i would be doing it to do a bunny run and otherwise petrol cost is going to be a lot) if that would help? or poss further depending on how far...

just checked it on a route planner it is a 3hour drive one way that is too much for me to do 6hours in one day so i would help do hour and half towards lincoln from here if someone could meet me somewhere and go from there? up to licoln

There is a possibility of a bunny run from Leighton buzzard to sheffield in a couple of weeks, I will know more after the weekend.

Its heading in the right sort of direction, if bunlover can get the bunny to me from Feltham, which is just over an hours drive.

yeh i can prob do that dont mind helping its just the whole thing was too much driving!! what day will it need to be as i will have to fit around work.

You can bring him to me any day, but I wont know until after the weekend whether there is going to be a bunnyrun from leighton to sheffield. Plus I need to speak to the other person involved in my bunny run.

Will let you know as soon as I have any definate details.

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the offers of help but there has been a change of plan and help is no longer needed, thanks again xx

Joseph has a home offered in London now.

I am so sad :( but it is good news for Joseph and he is the most important. I wouldn't want to put him through an unneccessary car journey to get to me.

Be happy Joseph, you deserve it!
Vanessa xx

Back