• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Astro-turf & buns

JayUK

Mama Doe
:wave: We've been thinking about getting the balcony astroturfed, to make it a bit more comfy to sit on, it's got hard tiles at the mo. OH has brought a sample home, to see if how interested Berts is in eating it, and he showed some interest in the edges, that's all.
Instinctively (so please don't think i'm completely stupid...;)) I think that astro turf is maybe not a good thinkg to have around a bunny, being plastic. However, Bertie is not a carpet chewer, (unless he finds an edge, so is more of an edge chewer :rolleyes:) He's had the odd thread from the rug, but not very often, so I'm wondering if anyone can give us some advice, or have maybe done this already?

we have fake grass in our garden not sure if i would put the buns on it tbh just i case they ate some it couldnt have to be much as it is long thin strands of plastic i would be worried

Back