• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap run recommenations?

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
I'd like to take my two into the garden every now and then instead of keeping them cooped up when the weather is 'nice' (I personally hate the weather, too warm!).. I don't want to use the leashes and I can't let them roam free as the garden is communal and isn't secure.

So my only option is a run, but we're low on money so I'm trying to find a fairly cheap one that we may be able to get after pay day. Any recommendations? Please?

I'd like to take my two into the garden every now and then instead of keeping them cooped up when the weather is 'nice' (I personally hate the weather, too warm!).. I don't want to use the leashes and I can't let them roam free as the garden is communal and isn't secure.

So my only option is a run, but we're low on money so I'm trying to find a fairly cheap one that we may be able to get after pay day. Any recommendations? Please?

If they will only be out while you are around then the wire playpen panels are quite good, get the ones with a net that goes over the top - I'm sure i saw some on e-bay earlier for about £25 :D

cheap run

Why do'nt you try a freebe 8ftx 6 ft greenhouse(you often see them advertised..free to anybody that will take them down and often missing most of the glass).....take all the glass out and replace with suitable mesh.. hey presto you have a run you can get into with a sliding door you can lock if need be. If it could be slightly more permanent try replacing the roof with thin ply and felt put in a suitable hutch and you have great cheap outdoor accommodation.

hope this helps you or anybody after similar

alan.

Back