• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sheds

jane28

Alpha Buck
Ok am getting really miffed now... Have 2 sheds on order from Homebase and they PROMISED they would deliver it end of april... Well stock has been delayed and despite my knowledge of Homebase (i work for Argos who are the same company, well owned by the same company and we deal with Homebase deliveries) they are STILL on delay...
I have threatened to go to B and Q but nothing :roll: :lol:
I got a 20% discount at Homebase so am on the look out for cheaper sheds than B and Q...

Does anyone know of a shed company on t'internet that deliver faster than blimmin homebase????!!
The rabbits are getting impatient!:shock::lol:

Eidted to say i have half a mind to build one myself at this rate!

^^ Thanks for that :D just went on the website and saw a shed that is better than the two put together i was getting from homebase! Bigger and cheaper! Going to see if they have it ready for delivery in a week as may need to wait for refund back from Homebase...

Edited to say that my computer wont let me go through the check out due to security issues with the site... :?

Will need to phone them now.

Last edited:
No I don't know of any shed companies that deliver faster but I did order one from Homebase a year ago and waited for it for about two months before cancelling it and going to my local garden centre.

Back