• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leeks...AnyONE?!

I don't think they are supposed to have onions, but Nigel stole a massive leek out of the veg cupboard when he was little and ate the whole thing! :shock:
We only realised because I was woken up by his stinky onion breath coming out from under the bed! :lol: He didn't seem to have any problems though, not even an upset tummy, and it was as big as he was!

I don't think they are supposed to have onions, but Nigel stole a massive leek out of the veg cupboard when he was little and ate the whole thing! :shock:
We only realised because I was woken up by his stinky onion breath coming out from under the bed! :lol: He didn't seem to have any problems though, not even an upset tummy, and it was as big as he was!

Lol humm!!
I dont think i will risk it!!
xx

we tried growing our own leeks last year, but they didn't do very well so were just left in the ground. the buns love them though when they're free range.

lol aww bless him!

Ive never tried leeks on mine as I assumed the strong smell would put them off. You could always make some leek and potato soup for yourself, thats the only soup I can do.

Back