• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hummm....

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...I just been to the dreaded P@H in Huddersfield, to get some bunny & guniea pig food.

Anyways theres a rabbit in the adoption centre, who was previously for sale but now is there due to "an eye problem"..shes so sweet, but looks "different" & miserable i feel so sorry for her, but i cant afford to take anymore on, as i may be adopting two from a rescue :D

Also another bunny, pure black, who "lost his owners" i think it said :shock:

There was also a dutch baby in the actual pet buying bit too, aw he was so sweet.

Poor wee darling!! Could you not take him on at all? If he has an eye problem I wonder if they have a vet looking at it???? :rolleyes:

Poor wee darling!! Could you not take him on at all? If he has an eye problem I wonder if they have a vet looking at it???? :rolleyes:

I cant!!!
Im having a homecheck at weekend, if everything goes okay i will be having two more bunnies! Which means i will have six! No more room at the moment! I will also have 4guniea pigs!

Hummm i hope they do!:roll:

Anyone suggest anything. I had seen her in the sale bit, then noticed her there.

xx

sadly you just can't save them all :( at least if you are adopting from a rescue, you will free up space in the rescue for more needy bunnies - unfortunately there's plenty waiting :(

sadly you just can't save them all :( at least if you are adopting from a rescue, you will free up space in the rescue for more needy bunnies - unfortunately there's plenty waiting :(

Yeah i know, thats true. Id have them all if i had the money and space!! :)

Back