• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free hay run on sunday

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Does anyone want any fetching?

Much cheaper than delivery costs, just a share of my petrol to pay.

Can deliver to you or you can pick it up from me am in Sheffield.

Helen x

OK so, so far I've got:

Me! 2 x coarse
Lian 2 x timothy
Gaffa 5 x coarse
Morrigan 10 x (to confirm coarse or fine)
Becca6 1 x timothy

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Small normal bales are £3, and I 'think' that small timothy boxes are approx £6.50 working on the delivery costs but I will confirm with Norman when he responds to my email.

Hopefully I should be able to fit it all in my little car but if not I will make sure I get as much as I possibly can but it will obviously be on a first come first served basis which is as the list is above.

Helen x

Yay! Thanks Helen :D Don't worry at all if you can't get ten bales in your car along with everybody elses hay, I'd be more than happy with whatever you can manage :) Ten will take up a fair bit of room :shock:

At least it won't get left out in the rain like it does when DHL deliver it :roll: :lol:

Yay! Thanks Helen :D Don't worry at all if you can't get ten in your car along with everybody elses hay, I'd be more than happy with whatever you can manage :) At least it won't get left out in the rain like it does when DHL deliver it :roll: :lol:

I know DHL are ****, I told norman and he was surprised tho said I was the only person who had complained about them. Maybe its just the south yorkshire DHL delivery people :roll:

I know DHL are ****, I told norman and he was surprised tho said I was the only person who had complained about them. Maybe its just the south yorkshire DHL delivery people :roll:

I think it might be.. :? I complained to Norman last time I had a run in with DHL too (or rather, I complained to DHL but just let Norman know what had happened). They left ten bags of DFH outside in rain at my house despite getting no signature for the delivery and my leaving a very clear note telling them not to leave it out and that I would collect from the depot! :roll:

My DHL driver is lovely :D

He is very considerate about my hay and always leaves it where i ask. I make him lug it to the shed. :oops:

Fancy dropping some off in Durham :lol:

Its only a 120 miles away :lol:

You should get yourself a job as Normans delivery driver

Last edited:
My DHL driver is lovely :D

He is very considerate about my hay and always leaves it where i ask. I make him lug it to the shed. :oops:

Fancy dropping some off in Durham :lol:

Its only a 120 miles away :lol:

You should get yourself a job as Normans delivery driver

lucky you, DHL are pants around here!

I don't know I don't know where Angie lives? Is it Barnsley? Not too far I got to Bunnymadhouse and back in an hour last weekend.

Helen x

That makes two of us :lol: She lives near (other) Angie I think...Just reading thread though & not sure you'll have any room for yourself in car as it is :lol: X

Thanks so much Helen, really kind of you. If you can manage a box more for me then please can I have 3 timothy but don't worry if you can't as seems you have a car full already! :wave:

Back