• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Buffy.....The Odd Couple !

March Hare

Warren Veteran
My little Mini Lop housebun Rosie and my Boxer Buffy are best of friends. Here are a few pics I took of them a few minutes ago! :D

Abunrosienew4.jpg

Abunrosienew6.jpg

Give us a kiss, then!!!
Abunrosienew5.jpg

Awww, what a lovely piccy!

I love boxers! We lost ours about 9 years ago at the age of 14. :( I've still got his piccy next to my bed :D

Thats gorgeous :love:

I've got ask, is Buffy a small boxer or is Rosie a big mini-lop?

Buffy is quite 'petite'!!! She is a LOT smaller than our neighbour down the road's Boxer. Rosie is pretty much standard Mini Lop size.....though she is slightly 'cuddley' and currently on a diet! :roll: :lol:

Awwwww, how sweet!:D

And I guess that answers the question I asked Maizy the other day, when we were talking about where to meet. Definitely NOT at your place! I am quite allergic to dogs. :(

Awwwww, how sweet!:D

And I guess that answers the question I asked Maizy the other day, when we were talking about where to meet. Definitely NOT at your place! I am quite allergic to dogs. :(

I have two!!! :cry:

Tell Jacquie we can always meet at 'the usual place'!!! ;) :lol:

Back