• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help please - bonding a 4?

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Im in the process of bonding my 4 bunnies - fletcher,phoebe,piper and holli - 2 girls and 2 boys!
theyve been togeather two days now and last night very suddenly started scrapping. When ive seen the fight start, its been when phoebe (whos a boy) has went to groom fletcher (also a boy) and hes jumped and attacked my poor phoebe, hes only a little thing :(
Should i persevere and let them get on with it or seperate the 4 of them up?
I think Fletcher has had more than enough time to settle now and there shed is ready for them but unless they dont stop fighting, i dont really wanna put them in the shed

2 days is nothing and, bless his cotton socks, it might well take Fletcher a fair bit longer than that to get used to another man about the place. Give them time before you give up on them!

Do you think its worse just riding the fights out then so they can work out "top bunny" Fletcher today has landed himself a tiny cut on his mouth off where Phoebe attacked him :rolleyes:

Stick with it :D We have a foursome of 2 boys and 2 girls and seeing them all sprawled out together is SO lovely :love: x

there's nothing wrong with breaking a fight up, but it's best to avoid physically separating them if you get what I mean...:)

stick with it i bonded a boy in with my three of 2 girls and a boy and there was scuffles for about a week but stuck with it and 4 are now together and seem very happy all cuddling together

it worrys me because usally im up till quite late at night so i can hear any big fights or if any fluffy is hurt, but im on night shift atm so i dont see what they get up to :(
I have a litter tray which they ALL love lying in and i think its this thats causing the problems - do u think i should take it out? also should I wait to put them in thier shed?

Back