• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spiders?

foxyfaerie

Mama Doe
Does anyone have a bun who's scared of spiders?

I went to read upstairs last night and left O/H watching Rome with the Lucifer & Nyx playing out.

After about 15 minutes or so O/H said Lucifer was behind the sofa, stomped twice & ran around, looked at him before going behind the sofa & stomping again :?

After he came to bed I came back downstairs to get myself a drink & noticed a slightly squashed spider behind the door - which I'm guessing is the result of O/H not responding to the stomping madam?

Is she scared of spiders? Did she want someone to deal with it? Or did she think we were in danger??

we had a very nervous cat and then we got a house bunny..so two cats not afraid of spiders..one that used to scream i swear...and shemade our bun fraid of them..our bun used to go nuts and one crawled over her one night and ended up crawling up my cats front paw...my bun went nuts banging her back feet and grunting loudly...my cat screamed and shook and shook but it only climbed furhter up.it was massive so i joined in screaming trying to brush it off with the broom.....:oops::lol:

yup osme do not like em at all......or anything rawly that they can feel...i didnt think they could with that thick fur but they do!!

I get those HUGE long legged field spiders in during the summer :shock:

H only ever used to stomp if there was a spider about (they usually came out from under the tv!) my ex used to leap onto the sofa whith a slipper when he started (the wuss:roll:) H never seemed bothered about them though.:lol:

Cracker's a stompy bun anyway but the season is just starting so we will see:) (the ex is on someone elses sofa now, but I'm armed with the slipper !!!:lol:)

Last edited:
Back