• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding East Sussex

DDD

Mama Doe
Has anyone used and could recommend, any rabbit boarding in East Sussex. I'm going away for a week in the summer.

Thanks

Hi,
I got in touch with someone called Elle who runs lumpy lodge in (I think) the Portslade area.
She sounded absolutely lovely and the set up on he website looked fab. In the end though I'm keeping mine here and my best friend is house sitting, do you have anyone who could do that?
How many do you have?

Lucy x

I am more towards Eastbourne end. The rescue I got them from do boarding, but I wouldn't like the boys to take up space that may stop a rescue from coming in.

Hi,
I got in touch with someone called Elle who runs lumpy lodge in (I think) the Portslade area.
She sounded absolutely lovely and the set up on he website looked fab. In the end though I'm keeping mine here and my best friend is house sitting, do you have anyone who could do that?
How many do you have?

Lucy x

My friend who does alot of housesitting is in Oz at the mo!!! Everyone else has kids or their own pets so they can't help.

Back