• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy is not amused....

I check his mane everyday as he is a lionhead and has a very long top mane.

Yesterday he was fine but somehow tonight he had a clump on the top of his mane:shock:

Couldn't get him to sit still to comb him through and then Jem started to get agitated as if she thought I was trying to hurt him:cry:

By this time it was starting to get dark so had to resort to last minute measures.....

Got the torch out, gave them both quarter of a rich tea biccy (only used on very rare occasions), then whilst Flopsy was eating his I had to give him an emergency hair cut.:oops:

He hates being groomed but will sit still for a bribe of a biscuit or bit of weetabix:oops::oops:

Needless to say Flopsy now has a short, neat haircut on top instead of his usually long mane.

I'm sure he won't notice but I do feel rather guilty cutting of his long locks:lol::lol:

Lol awww bless!
One of my lionheads is the same!
Little monsters!
I may have to try the biscuit trick lol
xx

He is a monster to comb!

He has become less friendly since I got Jem and she has got more friendly.:rolleyes:

Had him since he was a baby but he was never a cuddly bun.:roll:

Only time he sits still is with his favourite food:oops: sometimes needed when his locks are so long - sorry were so long:lol::lol:

My Marlon's a lionhead but he hates being groomed too! I found a big knot behind ears so he ended up with a crew-cut! :oops: :lol: Looks cute though so I just trim it every so often now!

AWwww bless you! :lol:

That is how I groom Bobbin's back, just put a tasty treat on the floor... he won't sit for it otherwise :rolleyes:

Back