• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutering didn't work then!!!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
someone just took great delight in settling down next to me on the sofa then having a massive pee!

i'm fuuuuming! my trust had built up so much, i could leave him free range for the 5 minutes it takes to get the papers, have a 20 minute shower.... it was going so well!

and NOW! now he decides he's going to go back to his naughty ways!!

waaaaaaah!!

someone just took great delight in settling down next to me on the sofa then having a massive pee!

i'm fuuuuming! my trust had built up so much, i could leave him free range for the 5 minutes it takes to get the papers, have a 20 minute shower.... it was going so well!

and NOW! now he decides he's going to go back to his naughty ways!!

waaaaaaah!!

Oh :no: norty Carlton :shock: nappies, Bunny nappies. Maybe it was just an accident? Like potty training kids, they have accidents!?

Sorry but when you said he took great delight I had this picture in my head of Carlton sitting down grinning at you and looking quite relieved and pleased... Hard to explain but it was :lol:

Oh :no: norty Carlton :shock: nappies, Bunny nappies. Maybe it was just an accident? Like potty training kids, they have accidents!?

Sorry but when you said he took great delight I had this picture in my head of Carlton sitting down grinning at you and looking quite relieved and pleased... Hard to explain but it was :lol:

i know exactly what you mean, i'm sure there was a grin there! i just can't believe it, he'd been sooooo good. he was having a good old groom, then he settled and i saw the trail hit the back of the sofa! :evil: he's sulking in his cage now!

ahh i know how your feeling!. we had shauny done bout 4 months ago now. and he hasnt stopped peein on the bed (wr usin protection in the form of bin bags cut up and a sheet on top). we set up bun cam (we can watch him while wr in the other room watchin t.v or on the computer:). and sure enough we could see him checkin out the bed, and lookin round checkin his surroundings:). when he jumps on the bed i rush in (b4 he pees:)- he jumps straight off. all has been good for bout 2 weeks and he hasnt peed on the bed (we havnt been usin bun cam), but over the last week hes become rather naughty again, as in last night he peed on my cover lol:). think i need to set up bun cam again:).

Rocky says: "well done carlton gotta keep these two-foots on those funny little toes that have" :lol:

carlton says "stoopid mummy says i have to go to bed early without my night time pellets as punishment. like i care, i have a big comfy bed, lots of hay and water, i don't need her! stoopid mummy!" :lol:

ahh i know how your feeling!. we had shauny done bout 4 months ago now. and he hasnt stopped peein on the bed (wr usin protection in the form of bin bags cut up and a sheet on top). we set up bun cam (we can watch him while wr in the other room watchin t.v or on the computer:). and sure enough we could see him checkin out the bed, and lookin round checkin his surroundings:). when he jumps on the bed i rush in (b4 he pees:)- he jumps straight off. all has been good for bout 2 weeks and he hasnt peed on the bed (we havnt been usin bun cam), but over the last week hes become rather naughty again, as in last night he peed on my cover lol:). think i need to set up bun cam again:).

:lol: naughty shauny! we have a binbag/towel combo on his sofa just in case because it was generally the one he would wee on. there has been no wee on a sofa for over two weeks and now this! what a monster!

Back