• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sweet little rats

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
My special Reubey lad

DSC09362.jpg

DSC09364.jpg

DSC09370.jpg

DSC09373.jpg

And Finn, Flip and Wyatt

DSC09389.jpg

DSC09393.jpg

DSC09395.jpg

DSC09407.jpg

DSC09410.jpg

DSC09415.jpg

DSC09417.jpg

DSC09426.jpg

DSC09428.jpg

They love playing outside, they run to one end then come charging back and jump on me :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:shock: Ok then hun :lol:

I wanted to get pictures of my old boys but they wouldnt come out of their little house :(

Aweeeeeeeee they are so gorgeous.I've got 4 brothers Shadow,Midnight,Nightfall and Dusk.I've never had rats like them they are so nervous.I'm just being very patient with them and i bribe them to come over to me with food haha.Two are starting to come round a wee bit and two hide a lot when they are out.We'll get there.Your rats look so big,dunno if it just the photos.Then again people say mines are and they are still growing as there young,maybe i'm just more used to them!:D

Reuben is doing really good thanks hun :D

My old lads are bigger than these ones :lol: I just looked at Flip and Wyatt about a month ago and was like :shock: They have grown so much :lol:

This is my little Wyatt

DSC07823.jpg

He is the nutter of the group :lol:

Back